• To nurture the personalities of volunteer
• To engage youth force towards social service
• To create a platform for community integration
• To inculcate employability skills
• To understand national integration through camps
• To make responsible for environmental conservation
• To offer an opportunity to have civic engagement
• The NSS activities include a wide range of social service projects such as blood donation camps, cleanliness drives, environmental conservation, health and hygiene campaigns,
• The Unit also works on literacy programs, awareness campaigns on social issues, and rural development initiatives.
• These activities provide students with opportunities to interact with diverse communities and gain practical knowledge and skills while making a positive impact on society.
• The NSS also organizes various special camps, including rural camps, adventure camps and national integration camps.
• The unit provides students with intensive service experiences in specific settings. These camps offer a unique learning environment where students live and work together, fostering cultural exchange, intercultural understanding, and national unity.
• Pratik Kadam received the President Award of NSS in 2020-21 by the auspicious hands of Her Excellency Hon. Draupadi Murmu.
• Pratik Kadam received the State Award of NSS in 2020-21 by the auspicious hands of Education Minister Hon. Shri Uday Samant.
• Pratik Kadam was selected for and presented Maharashtra as contingent in the National Republic Day Parade on 26 Jan. 2021
• Ashwini Wagh was selected for the National Integration Camp held at Patiala (Punjab)
• Aswini Patil was selected for the State Republic Parade in 2022-23.
• Gayatri Patil was appointed as the Member of Parliament in the Youth Parliament Programme 2023.
• Ram Thakare and Sagar Sathe were selected in the Utkarsh Camp held at Solapur.
• The NSS unit secured a Gold medal in the Spit Free India Campaign organized by the Sambandh Foundation, Pune and NSS Directorate.
• The NSS Unit also received Gold and Silver in the Tobacco Free India Campaign organized by the Sambandh Foundation, Pune and NSS Directorate.
• Volunteers regularly participate in all camps.
• Social Work and Development Sector:
• Government Sector:
• Education and Research:
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR):
• Leadership and Management Roles:
• Public Relations and Communications:
• Volunteer Coordination and Management: Thus, NSS participation showcases a candidate's commitment to social service, community engagement and personal development, which can significantly contribute to career advancement.
|Name of Teacher
|Dr. D. B. Deore
|MA, M.Phil. NET Ph.D.
|Assist. Prof. Jayshree Nayka
|Lady Programme Officer
|Dr. U. J. Dhagdhage
|Assistant Programme Officer
|MA, NET, Ph.D.
|Assist. Prof. J. T. Patil
|Assistant Programme Officer