• To cultivate the reading habits in the minds of students books are to be made available.
• To provide the text books and reference book to the deserving and desirous students
• To provides the students with the books of topics of their interest to books their reading zeal.
• To make available the reading material required for the comparative examinations for the students.
• To provide the extension service to the External students by providing them books, Periodicals etc on loan basis.
• To provides the reading facilities to the reading paternity of the city.
• To enrich this library. This library accept the books donated by the citizens and library provides the same to the citizens interested to avail of the opportunity,
• To make available the congenial of misfire for reading this library provides the reading hall facility.
• 88,980 – Books
• 10000- Encyclopedias, Reference, Religious and other story books
• 56- Journals, magazines and periodicals
• 10 – Newspapers
• G. T. Patil College Library building is having two floors. It’s built up area is 100 x 30 = 3000 sq. ft.
• Ground floor:-
Remaining space is left for issuing counter and cupboards that is 2710 sq. ft.
• First floor:-
• It is an oldest and well equipped library with all types of ample books. This library contains Encyclopaedias and concern subjects so also books on theology and miscellaneous type. This is a central library of N.T.V.S. Institution providing sufficient reading facilities to other concerned educational institutions. N.T.V.S. Institution has 7 colleges & 58 high schools.
• It facilitate the teachers, post graduate and regular students M. Phil & Ph.D. scholars for project work and recent innovative details.
• The library opens from 7.30 am to 6.00 pm an all working days from Monday to Friday and 7.30 am. To 3.00 on Saturday.
• To provide the students with congenial atmosphere for preparing well for the annual exam.
• Reading Room
• Free Internet Service
• Free Telegram Channel - t.me/gtpcl
• Identity card is compulsory for students for access in Library.
• No Mobile No Audio devices allowed inside library
• Borrow cards are not transferable.
• No dues in compulsory after returning book.
• No personal belongings are allowed inside the library.
• Silence should be maintained in the library.
|Sr.No.||Name of Teacher||Designation||Qualification|
|1||Dr. V. H. Raghuvanshi||Associate Librarian||M.Lib, MPhil, Ph.D|
|2||Shri. M. V. Pardeshi||Asst. Librarian||B.A., M.L. I.Sc.|
|3||Shri. A S. Kayasta||Attendant||B.A. M. Phil.|
|4||Shri. J. T. Patil||Attendant||HSC|
|5||Shri. P. V. Pardeshi||Attendant||HSC|