• To help students develop literary and linguistic competencies through teaching of English language and literature.
• To train students in the appreciation of literary texts to further understand their historical, philosophical, social, cultural and global contexts.
• To help students develop, reasonable understanding of major schools of language, literary criticism, and research aptitude, especially among post-graduate students.
• To improve confidence level of the students, especially tribal, by organising skill oriented events to meet competitive spirit of global market.
• Certificate Course in Communication Skills in English
• DRUSHTI- In Memory of Late Dadasaheb Batesingh Raghuwanshi-
• Essay Competition
• Poster Presentation
• Skill Oriented Workshops like – Employability, Digital Skill, Oral Skills, and Global Skills
• Welcome and Farewell Function
• Teachers’ Day Celebration
• English Day- 23 April
• Students Received prizes at State Level Poster Presentation Competition
• Student Received prizes at University level Elocution Competition.
• One student Secured 2nd Rank at university level in the year 2021-22
• Competitive Examinations
• Training and Development
• Media Writing and Hosting
• Journalism /Editing
• Research Writing and Publications
• Radio Jockey
|Sr.No.||Name of Teacher||Designation||Qualification||Attachment|
|1||Prof. D. D. Girase||Professor and Head||MA, SET, Ph.D.||
|2||Mr. A.D. Akhade||Assistant Professor||MA, NET||
|3||Dr. D.B. Deore||Assistant Professor||MA, NET, M.Phil., Ph.D||
|4||Lt. Dr.V.Z. Chaudhari||Assistant Professor||MA, SET, M.Phil, Ph.D., MBA||
|5||Mr. S.A. Adhave||Assistant Professor (Temporary)||MA.SET||