- • Nandurbar Taluka Vidhayak Samiti’s G.T. Patil Arts, Commerce and Science College, Nandurbar was established in 1964. In the present scenario, under the vibrant leadership of former MLC - Shri. Chandrakant Batesing Raghuwanshi, the Samiti has been continued its upliftment of value-based education to tribal and rural population. The College is permanently affiliated to Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) & 12 (B) of the UGC Act 1956. The College is a leading educational institution spread in 29.94 acres area having lavish green campus reaccredited with NAAC ‘A’ grade in the Second Cycle in 2015 having 3.10 CGPA. It has also ISO- 9001:2015 Certification.
- • The College gains honour to express its awards and recognition as in 2015 the College receives the Best College Award by KBC North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
- • The Vision of the College is very clear and it has been abiding to work on the path of the Service to tribal. Apart from education field, the College witnesses to bring drastic changes in the lives of tribal people.
- • Apart from education, the College organizes various social extension activities to reach out the last segment of society. In the College, there are various student oriented Departments such as National Service Scheme, National Cadets Cops, Sports and Physical Education and Student Development Department. These Departments, across the year, organize various activities such as awareness rallies, blood donation camps, cleaning campaigns, tree- plantation, disaster management camps, special winter camps in the adopted villages and various types of surveys. These underline that the institution works on the line to serve society also.
- • Extension Units for Excellence:
The College extends its role of facilitator in education sector through the channels of other extension units, such as Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik, Nehru Study Centre, Incubation Cell, Unnat Bharat Abhiyan and Career Katta.
- • Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik:
The YCMOU centre offers MCA, BSc, MSc-Environment Science, MBA, PG Diploma in Statistics courses.
- • Nehru Study Centre:
The Centre is UGC funded that offers certificate course for the students to study the contribution of Nehru towards the formation of India.
- • Unnat Bharat Abhiyan:
The College ran UBA to adopt five neighbouring tribal villages as Kathi, Dab , Zamana, Ranipur and Toranmal.
- • Incubation Cell:
It aims at building knowledge innovation ecosystem to solve the societal problems by adapting effective scientific approaches and to encourage to set-up startups via College ecosystem.
- • Career Katta:
Career Katta was established in 2020, with the dream of Hon. Minister Udayji Samant and the efforts of Hon. Dnyaneshwar Mule and under the guidance of Hon. Yashwant G. Shitole. The Motto of Career Katta is “to imbibe multitasking skills among the students.” The College has been shortlisted as ‘Model College’ by the state level Career Katta team.
- • Working on the line of Mission, the College provides various educational facilities to empower the tribal and rural students. It provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls.
- • Once the students are admitted to the College, it provides many facilities and programs to groom the students taking into consideration of the national and international needs of the employability. One NSS volunteer received the President Award of ‘Best NSS Volunteer 2020’ at the auspicious hands of Hon. Draupadi Murmuji, President of India at Rashtrapati Bhavan, Delhi on the occasion of NSS Day. One NCC Cadet represented Maharashtra Dictorate in Independence Day Camp as ‘Maharashtra Cha Mavala’ in the presence of Priminister of India, Hon. Narendraji Modi which make the College feel proud. There are various statutory committees that fulfil the purpose of serving the needy students on the line of education.
- • The College has covered long standing journey of 58 years of dissemination of education to tribal and rural population of Nandurbar District exploring students and alumni at national level research inculcation. The College has 50 qualified intellectual faculty members with 34 Ph.D. holders and 44 non-teaching supporting staff. The College offers 21 UG, 14 PG with CBCS pattern and 13 Research Programmes with minimum standards of UGC.
- • The College also runs 04 certificate courses and 01 PG Diploma to enhance students’ professional, IT oriented and employability skills.
- • On the front line, the College has received research grants of Rs. 24, 81,930 lac from MPCB. The College has ISO certification. Under sports arena the College also achieved high scale recognition at University and National Level. In the field of Sports the College also excels as the student Miss Rinki Pawara won Bronze Medal at National Level in athletics- 16000 mtr, Bangalore and won Silver Medal in Khelo India National Level Competition.